ESL Fall semester classes are full. Email us to get on our Waiting List for the next available Placement Test !

Pleasanton Adult And Career Education

High School Equivalency » GED Transcript Requests

GED Transcript Requests

If you took your GED at Amador Valley Adult School or at Santa Rita Jail, you may request a transcript of your test results from us. To order a transcript of your GED test results, please fill out the online GED Transcript Request Form.  If you prefer to fill out a paper copy of the form or would like more information, please contact Pleasanton Adult and Career Education at (925) 463-0616 or


To request duplicate records of a CA High School Equivalency Certificate, please fill out the Duplicate Records Request and CA High School Equivalency Certificate Application from the State GED office (


Pleasanton Unified School District now offers the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) instead of the GED for high school equivalency.  To find out about our offerings and prepare to take the HiSET, visit and click on High School Equivalency under Programs.